Tuesday, January 28, 2014

mountain standard | vail, co

Happy Tuesday! Hope you're staying warm and safe from the crazy snowpocalypse that's sweeping the nation. I know I am. I'm so happy Mr. H and I aren't on the road right now. Instead, I'm curled up at my house, drinking so much coffee I'm shaking, and eating this heavenly divineness. 

While we're on the topic of food and cold weather, there's nothing quite like comfort food to warm the body up when it's chilly outside. One of my favorite spots for delicious food that warms up the body and the soul is Mountain Standard in Vail. 


{via}
Mountain Standard takes comfort food and adds enough of a twist to make it hip, while keeping it "standard" enough to stay true to the classic tastes that you crave. The restaurant's atmosphere mimics the menu... hip balanced with a causal mountain vibe. It's the perfect place to thaw out after a long day on the slopes. Don't miss our recommendations below (they are seriously musts!)...  

Mountain Standard // mr.&mrs.h's favorites:
➺ Oyster Shooter
➺ Carmelized Onion Soup
➺ King Salmon with coal roasted squash, brussels sprouts, Korean chili paste, black sesame, apple dressing
  
-mrs.h



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...