Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. M // Inside the boutiques of Ann & Sid Mashburn



We are back from ATL! And, what a perfect weekend getaway it was. One of my favorite stops was our jaunt to the boutiques of another husband & wife duo... Ann and Sid Mashburn

Their goods are perfectly curated and give classic, Southern style a fresh twist. Even if you're just in the mood to browse, it's worth a trip to walk around and be inspired by the interiors and merchandising in both shops. I'm obsessed with the residential feel of the boutiques. I seriously would move into these shops if I could. I'm enamored with way they seamlessly merged the his-and-hers look of both stores.  

Next time you're in Atlanta, make sure to stop by Ann and Sid Mashburn. And, while you're there mosey next door for a delightful treat at Jeni's (our all time favorite ice cream).
-mrs.h  


{above images via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...