Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dream List: Own an Airstream


My all time favorite airstream: Isn't it amazing?
via lifeslittlejems.com
via getcampie.com

via getcampie.com

via getcampie.com

My dream list is always growing. It has new additions weekly; however, some of the items on my dream list have been there for a long time. Owning an airstream is something I've dreamed of since I was a little girl. I loved their nostalgic appeal and once I fell in love with an airstream, it stuck for good. One day I hope to take this off my dream list, but for now I get inspired by the other lovers of airstreams on Pinterest. Clearly I'm not alone in my obsession. I think Mr. H just hopes my dream coming true doesn't equal an airstream sitting in our front yard.

Can't you just imagine all the amazing adventures traveling in an airstream would have in store?

-mrs.h

1 comment:

  1. Oh you two...I knew I loved y'all but I never knew we shared this common dream!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...