Monday, July 22, 2013

Are you living your dream?


I have a strong suspicion that it's a great day for your dreams to come true. I've noticed an increase in dreams fulfilled of late--from my parents, to us personally, to friends. Sometimes I think it's just a good day for a dream to come true.

How do you know if you are living your dream if you don't know what you dream is? You don't. So first, you have to get quiet and listen. Who are you made to be? What are you here for?

Then, GO FOR IT!

Mrs. H and I have a lot of dreams: big dreams, small dreams, odd dreams, serious dreams, short-term dreams, long-term dreams...

They all matter though. If you're anything like me, the presence of dreams means I am doing something right. When my internal dreamer is turned off, then I know something is wrong. So manage your dreamer well. Make a list, and watch your dreams come true.

Off to conquer a dream or two.

-Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...