Monday, July 15, 2013

I scream, you scream, we all scream, for Ice Cream

I consider myself to be an ice cream connoisseur; in my family we have ice cream every night after dinner. I'm certain my father invented the tune, "I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream," so we have to put our money where our mouth is by eating as much ice cream as possible.

So after having approximately 9,125 servings of ice cream, I feel comfortable endorsing Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. Mrs. H and I discovered Jeni's on a recent trip to Nashville, and I didn't want to leave. While preparing to write this blog, we discovered that this gastronomic delight is now sold at The Fresh Market, so last night we quickly conquered a pint of Brambleberry Crunch. Here's to the secret to a happy marriage and long life: Ice Cream!
-mr. h


a jeni's scoop shop

mixing the ice cream


jeni's ice cream sandwiches



Side note from Mrs. H: Jeni's currently has 11 "Scoop Shops" in Ohio and one in Nashville. Annnnd, there's good news for all you Hotlanta people... Jeni's is set to open an ATL Scoop Shop sometime late this summer. Stay tuned for those updates via www.facebook.com/JenisWestsideProvisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...