Friday, November 15, 2013

missing san fran

I woke up this morning missing my favorite city in the world... San Francisco. Two years ago, if I woke up with a feeling like this, Mr.H and I would've hopped in the car and headed down to the City by the Bay. Now, I'm 2,393 miles away from that beautiful place, but a little piece of my heart will always be there. 


{mr.h & i on one of our san fran trips when we lived in cali}

In my dreams, I'd get out one of AFAR's Wanderlists and Mr. H and I would discover some of SF's hidden gems today. Have you checked out AFAR's Wanderlists? They are awesome! And, for cities like San Fran they have tons of information to fit your trip - 12 Must Do Experiences in San Francisco, If You Only Have One Day in San Francisco..., San Francisco for Framlies, Classic San Francisco, 3 Unforgettable Days in San Francisco, and the list goes on. They give you a local's guide to each city they cover. It's invaluable for travelers who like to get off the beaten path. 


{via}
So, if you're going to SF anytime soon, check out AFAR's Guide to SF and give the city a hug from me. 

Have a great weekend!
-mrs.h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...