Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Better late than never - Happy Father's Day.

My Dad is the ultimate renaissance man, seriously. Perhaps more importantly, he is the ultimate adventurer. He has basically done everything I want to do. The way he lives life has inspired so many of our core values for dreams and adventures here at mr.&mrs.h.









































In spite of his father's death in a plane crash, he got his pilot's license.






























He owned a Porsche.
































He owned a Triumph.









































He is a bee-keeper









































And a gardener



























And he can barefoot; what more need I say?

So trust me, my dad's better than yours.

-mr.h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...